Writing doesn’t always naturally come to many people; therefore, we highlighted some items that you should include and some suggestions on other possible inclusions.
Important Items to Include
Below are some important things to include in your write-up.
- Company name
- Brief company history
- Recent company changes; such as expanding, relocating, or rebranding
- Social media links
- Current open positions at your company
- Type of role(s)
- Skills, abilities, and character traits desired for the role(s)
- Responsibilities for the role(s)
- Required work area for the role(s) – is it at the headquarters, a satellite/secondary location, or remote
- Information on how people can apply for the role(s)
Suggestions on Other Items to Include
These items listed below make for great additions to any article about a company and give it some more content for a more comprehensive article.
- Company culture information
- Any unique offerings at your business for employees – this could be anything from excellent benefits package to complimentary snacks in the break room
- About the owner/CEO/president – especially if a small to medium-sized business
- Elaborate on why someone would enjoy working at your company