Do you own a business? Are you an HR manager? Then, this blog post from Jobs Market is for you! If your company is hiring, expanding, relocating, rebranding, or has any type of employment news, then you are likely looking for ways to get the word out there to as many people as you can reach. We can help. Jobs Market offers a completely free service to you to help you spread the word. We would love to put together a blog post about your company and its current employment happenings. Best of all, it is easy! You simply need to send us the information laid out in the blog below.
How Does This Work?
You send us your company write-up or press release along with photos, weblinks, and contact information. We will then format this information in the form of a Blog Post. All of our Blog Posts can be found under Employment News.
After your article is published, we will then share the blog post to all of our Social Media Pages.
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/jobsmkt
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JobsMarketNC/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5173428/
Please visit these pages and Join, Like, and Follow. After your blog post is shared on our pages, we highly recommend that you find these posts and Like, Comment and Share them on your own social media pages. You will also have a direct URL you can use to share on your pages.
What Should I Send?
All you need to send us is at least a 300 plus word write-up (more the better) about your company, photos or video, web links, social media links and contact information. More details on this below.
Do not worry about formatting as we will put together the blog post and publish it on our site directly. Plus, we will even share it on all our social media platforms once it's published.
Things to Include in Your Article
Writing doesn't always naturally come to many people; therefore, we highlighted some items that you should include and some suggestions on other possible inclusions.
Important Items to Include
Below are some important things to include in your write-up.
- Company name
- Brief company history
- Recent company changes; such as expanding, relocating, or rebranding
- Social media links
- Current open positions at your company
- Type of role(s)
- Skills, abilities, and character traits desired for the role(s)
- Responsibilities for the role(s)
- Required work area for the role(s) - is it at the headquarters, a satellite/secondary location, or remote
- Information on how people can apply for the role(s)
Suggestions on Other Items to Include
These items listed below make for great additions to any article about a company and give it some more content for a more comprehensive article.
- Company culture information
- Any unique offerings at your business for employees - this could be anything from excellent benefits package to complimentary snacks in the break room
- About the owner/CEO/president - especially if a small to medium-sized business
- Elaborate on why someone would enjoy working at your company
What Photos Should I Send with My Article?
The first thing to remember is always keep photos professional and positive. Here are a few ideas for potential photos to include:
- Group shot of employees
- Office or manufacturing buildings
- Aerial of campus (especially for larger businesses)
- Storefront, if retail
- Happy customers, especially for retail or restaurants
These are merely a few ideas of images to include that might depict your business. If you still are unsure if an image will work, then go ahead and send it along and ask our thoughts. We would be happy to provide feedback and point you in the right direction if necessary.
How Do I Take Advantage of this Great Exposure Opportunity for my Business?
Are you ready to tell your business's story? We are too. Simply, email us the write-up and photos discussed above, byline, contact info, and any related links to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also fill out our contact form with the information. We look forward to learning about your business and spreading the word about it!
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay