Redsip is working on some of the most compelling challenges in bringing AI and Mixed Reality to compel consumer’s experience with wine appreciation. We are a US/Palo Alto company that is currently expanding to Hong Kong.
As a CTO you’ll be driving the engine that supports an AI-and AR-based social network app that will be used and loved by people around the world. You will be collaborating with a global team and together designing, architecting and building a virtual community for the wine loving world. You’ll help more than 1.6 billion global users to discover, connect and memorize countless of meaningful wine-themed social events in life!
We are looking for an experienced CTO to join and lead our talented engineering team. This is an important role where this individual will be an integral member of the team driving the platform rollout.
What you’ll do:
– Responsible for development of production-quality code using Java, Python, and Node.js
– Data modeling, design and implementation using various databases, including key-value, MySQL and Neo4j
– Design and build highly scalable and resilient services and libraries and constantly incorporate new and creative technical solutions to optimize system performance
What we are looking for:
– B.S. or M.S in Computer science or related fields
– Ideally 3+ years in software development experience, 1+ year of experience building backend services in roles of increasing responsibility and technical capability
– Proficiency in Python/Java/Node.js/Ruby/PHP, and experience with AWS EC2 and S3
– Highly motivated, life-time learner, passionate about delivering quality products, and willing to work with colleagues from different time zones
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com