The Resource is Now Hiring for a Sales Planner!
We are now hiring a Sales Planner/Customer Service Representative for our client, a leading designer and distributor of fashion casual and athletic socks located in Mocksville! This position will be within the company’ s corporate office and responsibilities include planning and inventory forecasting duties for customers, as well as scheduling. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Excel, and have previous experience in the hosiery or apparel industry. This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity to join a company that goes above and beyond to create a work environment that brings out the best in employees, and a competitive pay rate is offered! If you’ re interested in taking the next step in your career and feel you meet the requirements below, apply today!
– Plan and forecast inventory for retail customers
– Utilize basic knowledge of retail buyers process, including shipping and purchasing, in planning and forecasting
– Review point of sale, inventory, planning, and forecasting information and reports
– Create spreadsheets using advanced Microsoft Excel formulas (must be able to v-look up, pivot tables, etc.)
– Maintain information for customer accounts, including item returns and internal and external items in both company system and customer systems
– Maintain responsibility, accept, and process sales, factory, and internal orders
– Communicate with all departments including Outside Sales as well as customers
– High school diploma or equivalent; and 2-4 years of related experience and/or training
– Multi-tasker with great customer service skills
– Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
– Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and to effectively present information and respond to questions
– Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations
– Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
– Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
– Knowledge of the following softwares: word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing systems, project management, manufacturing, and database
Submit your application or resume online,
Click Here > http://jobs.theresource.com/jb/Sales-Planner-Customer-Service-Representative-Jobs-in-Mocksville-NC/3928901
Or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position!
About The Resource
The Resource is a full-service staffing, professional recruiting and consulting firm based in North Carolina. Privately owned and operated for over 30 years, people are at the heart of our organization, and we take a hands-on approach to each client and candidate relationship.
We’re constantly looking for new and innovative approaches to organizational development and hiring, and we’re continuing to change the way companies do business.
Through our unique understanding of people and utilization of The Core Assessment, we’re skilled in identifying and placing top performers in each seat within an organization, and in assisting candidates in developing a career where they will excel.
Learn more about the way we do things. Contact us to find out more about our custom services or discover who you are at your Core today!