The Resource is Hiring for a Human Resources Generalist
We are actively seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our client, an integrated Distribution and Logistics company located in Browns Summit! The primary responsibilities of this role include recruiting, payroll and timekeeping, orchestrating company-wide functions, administrative functions within the HR (Human Resources) department, and acting as back-up for benefits administration. This is a Permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity to join an international leader of original equipment replacement parts and accessories for the outdoor power equipment industry, offering a competitive salary range and benefits package! If you feel you meet the requirements below and are interested in a positive career move, apply today!
– Payroll administration
– Timekeeping administration and reporting
– Unemployment and workers’ compensation reporting
– Seasonal recruitment and Orientation
– HR documents management
– Training and development
– Basic employee relations
– Policy adherence
– Employee recognition
– Participate as directed in ongoing or new HR projects
– High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
– 2-5 years of experience in HR or Administrative role
– MS Office and HRIS proficiency
– Hands-on, small team experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
– Sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines, and to multitask and prioritize
– Accuracy and high attention to detail with highest level of confidentiality
– Experience working with multiple locations is a plus
– Full benefits package including 401k
– Tuition assistance
– Pay-for-performance program
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position!
Click Here > http://jobs.theresource.com/jb/Human-Resources-Generalist-Jobs-in-Browns-Summit-NC/3911107
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your profile by clicking on ‘ Employee Login’ and apply directly to this position.
About The Resource
The Resource is a full-service staffing, professional recruiting and consulting firm based in North Carolina. Privately owned and operated for over 30 years, people are at the heart of our organization, and we take a hands-on approach to each client and candidate relationship.
We’re constantly looking for new and innovative approaches to organizational development and hiring, and we’re continuing to change the way companies do business.
Through our unique understanding of people and utilization of The Core Assessment, we’re skilled in identifying and placing top performers in each seat within an organization, and in assisting candidates in developing a career where they will excel.
Learn more about the way we do things. Contact us to find out more about our custom services or discover who you are at your Core today!