3 Huge Job and Career Fairs coming to the Triad this Fall
Mark your calendar for these Triad Career Expo and Job Fairs
Job fairs and Career Expo’s are a great way to meet with recruiters and employers face to face and find out about the opportunities they are hiring for. Here are a couple things to consider which will help you have a successful day.
- Plan ahead. Spend a little time and research the event online. Find out what companies will be there and make a list of the top 5 that you definitely want to meet.
- Job fairs are typically a quick interaction. Your goal should be to get an interview date set. If you can get a few minutes with a recruiter, have two or three questions prepared for the recruiter. Be prepared to answer a few questions. Ask for an interview.
- Always… Dress to impress. Business or business casual, no matter what the job is. Get child care for your children. Arrive early. Update your Résumé and have plenty of copies ready to hand out. Ask for an interview.
Here are a few job fairs in Greensboro, Winston Salem, Kernersville and High Point, Piedmont Triad area. Bookmark this page and please share on your social media.
Triad Careers Fall Job Fair – Revolution Mill Events Center –
Sept 13th 12 noon to 4pm
Triad Jobs available in transportation, manufacturing, customer service, protective services, healthcare, and more! Dress to impress and bring lots of resumes. Visit www.TriadCareers.com to find out more.
1 MEGA Day- 2 Locations. All for you!
The Career Center of the Triad invites YOU to attend our 3rd annual Fall Career Fair
Thursday, September 28th, 2017 10:00 am- 2:00 pm.
These events will be held at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex- Greensboro and the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum- Winston Salem.
Admission and parking are FREE! More than 50 employers will be on site!
Employers: We are expecting over 1000 job seekers at each venue! Booths are still available Contact Us immediately for details.
Triad Goodwill Fall Career Expo
NEW TIME FOR 2017: 12pm-4pm
Thursday, October 12, 2017, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Greensboro Coliseum Complex, 1921 West Gate City Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27403
- Admission and parking for Job Seekers are FREE!
- All job seekers must register at the Triad Goodwill Fall Career Fair. You can save time by printing and completing our registration form and bringing it with you to the career fair.
- Please dress professionally.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume to leave with employers.
- Arrange for childcare in advance. Children will not be allowed into the Career Fair.
Thank you for considering participation in Triad Goodwill’s upcoming Fall Career Expo! In the past, our Coliseum Career Expos have drawn more than 50 employers and approximately 1,000 job seekers from across the Triad. If you are an employer, take advantage of this opportunity to recruit qualified candidates.
Proceeds from Triad Goodwill’s Fall Career Expo benefit our mission of helping people in the Triad find meaningful employment.
Deadline to register your business is September 29, 2017
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 12 AND SAVE!
TriadGoodwill.org Hiring Events for 2017
TriadGoodwill.org posts all of there upcoming Hiring Events on Facebook. So far this spring they have several hiring events and workshops and their annual career fair in April. This is a great resource, bookmark and check back frequently for new postings. Click Here and bookmark this facebook page.